Welcome to Screamo and Metal Music, friends! This blog is all about my favorite music and I'm sure a lot of you people love it too. In this blog, we will learn about the instruments these types of bands use like guitars, drums, microphones, and bass guitars. But it's not all about the instruments, guys. It's about the performers themselves. Wardrobe doesn't really matter to the bands as long as their fans love what they do. They don't care about money or girls like most of us guys do; they care about the music they play and the fans that love their music. I've watched so many videos on Youtube and read the comments from other fans of these bands and they love them. So, if you're a metal/screamo band fan and want to read more about the instruments, performance techniques and other fun stuff, then come on in and enjoy! I'll post different blogs each week, so prepare for the time of your lives.
Thank you,
Tim Lovell
Screamo and Metal Music
No comments:
Post a Comment